Travel and COVID-19
We are committed to your well-being and want you to be able to travel with confidence. We are partnered with operators that have taken elevated measures to ensure your safety, such as reduced group size, enhanced sanitation measures, physical distancing, and more.
In recognition of the “new normal” regarding social distancing and necessary sanitary requirements, J&S Tours will be adopting the concept of its tours to implement new measures to help to keep you safe during our excursion and prevent further transmission of COVID-19:
- You will enjoy our popular tours and only travel with airlines that comply with the health measures recommended by WHO and national authorities.
- J&S Tours will only partner with bus companies that will operate at half capacity, which means no groups larger than 25-28 people.
- We will not bring our guests to eat at a restaurant that has a buffet. (We do encourage pick up food at drive-troughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores)
- We will use options for online reservations and check-in, mobile room keys, and contactless payment.
- J&S Tours will verify for any extra prevention practices being implemented by the hotel, such as Plexiglas barriers at check-in counters, and physical distancing signs in the lobby.
- J&S Tours will verify if the hotel has updated policies about cleaning and disinfecting or removing frequently touched surfaces and items (such as pens, room keys, tables, phones, doorknobs, light switches, elevator buttons, water fountains, ATMs/card payment stations, business center computers and printers, ice/vending machines, and remote controls).
- Tour coordinator and the tour participants should take the following precautionary measures in consideration during the tour:
A: Wearing facial coverings while traveling in a group and when social distancing measures cannot be achieved.
B: Avoid rush hours in public transport and use private transport when possible, minimizing contact with other people while moving between the airport and ground transportation.
C: Minimize time spent in public areas, applying social distancing whenever out in public by maintaining a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from other people.
D: Wash hands frequently with soap and water or uses an alcohol-based hand rub if hands are not visibly dirty.
E: Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
F: Self-monitoring: If you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, immediately isolate yourself according to local health procedures, wear a mask, report the situation to your employer, and seek medical attention. J&S Tours will report it to the local health authority immediately. – If you develop fever, cough, and difficulty breathing during the tour, discontinue travel in a group as soon as it is safe to do so, inform tour coordinator, and follow the measures required for a suspected case, as described in Global Surveillance for human infection with coronavirus disease (COVID-19).